The following job/s are offered by Canadian businesses to help and support a Ukrainian. If you have work experience in the listed job and your experience matches the job description posted below, please complete the form (link provided) and submit it. Polinsys personnel will evaluate your response and review your resume and if in compliance with the employer’s needs, we will pass on your resume to the employer.
Whether looking for temporary employment in Canada or moving permanently to Canada, we are here to assist any Ukrainian affected by the current conflict. This service is offered by Polinsys a Canadian Immigration firm (https://polinsys.com) and The Student Herald a Canadian Recruitment firm (https://thestudentherald.ca).
Наступні роботи пропонують канадський бізнес для допомоги та підтримки українця. Якщо у вас є досвід роботи на зазначеній вакансіях і ваш досвід відповідає опису вакансій, опублікованому нижче, заповніть форму (посилання) та надішліть її. Співробітники Polinsys оцінять вашу відповідь та переглянуть ваше резюме, і, якщо це відповідає потребам роботодавця, ми передамо ваше резюме роботодавцю. Незалежно від того, чи шукаєте ви тимчасову роботу в Канаді чи переїжджаємо до Канади на постійне проживання, ми тут, щоб допомогти будь-якому українцю, який постраждав від поточного конфлікту. Цю послугу пропонує канадська імміграційна фірма Polinsys (https://polinsys.com) і канадська рекрутингова фірма The Student Herald (https://thestudentherald.ca).
Position available in: Atlantic region
Language required: English Speaking
Job Title: Housekeeper Suites/Rooms
Classification: NOC 4412, Skill Type C
Only for Ukrainians
Number of Position: 1 position
Apply here: Please apply for this position through this link and also send a copy of your resume to the email provided as you complete the form: https://bit.ly/3DSh1DQ
1) To provide clean and comfortable sleeping quarters to guests by stripping and/or making beds and sofa beds daily in assigned guest rooms and suites to specified standards.
2) To provide clean washroom facilities to guests by cleaning bathrooms in assigned guest rooms and suites to specified standards, including tub and shower area, toilet, vanity area and floor.
3) To strip assigned guest rooms to specified standards, removing used amenities, sending used linens to Laundry, reporting special linen cleaning requirements and disposing of garbage; and to fully replace all used, damaged and missing linens and amenities, ensuring consistent presentation by adhering to all specified standards of placement in each room type for furniture, fixtures, equipment, amenities and linens.
4) To maintain assigned guest rooms by general cleaning activities as assigned daily, including washing, scrubbing, wiping, polishing and dusting all guest room areas including glass, wood, plastic and vinyl, and special cleaning duties as required.
5) To maintain carpets by thoroughly vacuuming the entire carpeted surfaces of assigned guest rooms, regular emptying and cleaning of vacuuming equipment, and reporting equipment maintenance needs and special cleaning. Ensure carpets are spot cleaned daily if needed.
6) To maintain supplies on working cart and in amenity storage closets, and by reporting of shortages and all missing furniture, fixtures, equipment, amenities and linens.
7) To ensure efficient Lost and Found service by identifying, recording, reporting, delivering and storing all found items on a daily basis.
8) To maintain all hotel property by reporting daily all maintenance needs observed during each shift, both in guest rooms and in all areas of the building.
9) To maintain accurate guest information by daily verifying and reporting the physical status of all assigned guest rooms on a daily basis.
10) To maintain standards of cleanliness in the required time by completing the steps of cleaning duties in specified order, transferring soiled linens to Laundry and disposing of garbage with specified frequency, and conducting a final check of guest rooms and suites.
12) To develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all service facilities and features of the hotel to promote and secure sales at every available opportunity.
13) To provide superior guest service through communication and follow up. To protect guest personal information and to follow all OHS standards pertaining to guest security.
14) To be fully conversant and compliant at all times with emergency response standards, and to report all incidents, accidents, near misses and safety hazards.
15) To effectively respond to all reasonable additional assignments determined by the Housekeeping Management.